News Karnataka
Saturday, December 09 2023

Mysuru: Boy electrocuted at school premises

boy electrocuted
Photo Credit : IANS

Mysuru: In a tragic incident, a seven-year-old boy was electrocuted on Sunday December 25 on the premises of Sri Morarji Desai Model Residential School in Nanjangud.

The deceased has been identified as a Navin. Police informed that the boy allegedly died after accidentally touching an electric line that had fallen to the ground. He is the son of Basavanna, the Physical Education teacher at the school.

He was at the dining hall filling a bottle with water when the incident happened. Though he was rushed to the Krishna Hospital in Nanjangud, the doctors declared him brought dead. Later, the body was shifted to the taluk hospital for the postmortem.

DySP Govindharaju and PSI Arathi visited the scene and collected information.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Editor's Pick

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp