News Karnataka
Saturday, February 04 2023
Mysuru

Mysuru: CM Bommai denies link with Santro Ravi

denies link with Santro Ravi
Photo Credit : By Author

Mysuru: Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai denied that Santro Ravi had links with Government officials saying that anything can be done with today’s technology.

Speaking to mediapersons here on Saturday January 7 he said that “We have met some people on different occasions. The same photos may have been misused. Now we are conducting a thorough investigation against him. He said that all his activities will be investigated. We have informed the Mysuru Police to investigate the matter. There is an information that he has not been accused in any case in last 20 years. Therefore, I have instructed to investigate all the previous cases completely. When all these investigations are conducted comprehensively, the truth would come out. There is no question of saving anyone,” he asserted.

The CM clarified that we will also investigate the evidence released by Former Chief Minister H. D. Kumaraswamy, including the audio. He said that using existing mobile and technology, anything can be created on the social media including WhatsApp. I did not chat with Santro Ravi, he might have created that, and moreover I chat or speak to many people everyday, he said and added that their background cannot be searched.

When journalists posed question about Santro Ravi he answered the questions in anger. He said Santro Ravi posing with top politicians being circulated in social media, but we cannot take decision about him with just photos. “A woman has already filed a complaint against him. So I have asked the senior police officers concerned to take strict action. This is not the only case. Previous cases are also being investigated. I can’t say anything more than this.”

Responding to the Opposition’s allegation that the Ruling Party has turned the Vidhana Soudha into a shopping mall, the Chief Minister said that earlier the Vidhana Soudha was a bank of corruption for Congress leaders. “Rs. 22 lakh money was found in the office of the then Minister Puttrangashetti in the same Vidhana Soudha. The Congress Government did not investigate the case then. The investigation was given to ACB and the whole case was closed. However, we will now investigate the money received,” he said.

Commenting on the denial of Karnataka’s tableau at New Delhi’s Republic Day Parade, he said that an opportunity will be created. Like every year, this time also there will be an image of State in the procession, he clarified.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp