Bengaluru 23°C

Fire Ravages Amba TV Centre and Home Appliances Showroom

Fire Ravages Amba Tv Centre And Home Appliances Showroom On Trasi National Highway

A devastating fire broke out at the Amba TV Centre and Home Appliances showroom located along Trasi national highway on Sunday, resulting in estimated losses worth crores of rupees. Goods worth Rs 1.3 crore in cash were destroyed in the blaze.


The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical short circuit, igniting in the evening. The majority of the goods inside the showroom were severely damaged. Firefighters from Byndoor, Kundapur, and Udupi worked tirelessly until 3 am on Monday to control the fire, with assistance from local police and residents.

Due to Sunday being a holiday, the fire was only noticed when it had already engulfed a significant portion of the showroom. Gangolli police have visited the scene and are conducting an investigation into the incident.


Captain Ad 32.5x25 (kannada)