Mundagod: In a bizarre incident, a Buddhist Bikkhu (monk) lost his life after a samosa that he was eating got stuck in his throat. The incident took place at Mundagod in Uttara Kannda district, on Tuesday.
The deceased is Bayar Javakhlan Dashdorj (18), hailing from Mongolia. He was living in Room No-2 of Gomang Guest House in Mundagod Tibetan Camp.
He was reportedly eating Samosa when the food got stuck in the throat and he died gasping for air.
A case has been registered by Mundagod police in this regard.
© Copyright NewsKarnataka 2020 . All Rights Reserved.
Website maintained by Technixserv