Dubai: UAE’s St Mary’s Welfare Association of Shirva (USWAS) will hold a blood donation campaign at Latifa Hospital, Dubai on Friday, October 7 from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon.
USWAS is a group of dedicated members born or belonging to the parish of Our Lady of Health Church, Shirva. This well established association has consistently rendered a constant service in various fields for the past 14 years. The association abides and drives its spirit with the motto ‘Lend a hand not for self, but for each other’. Driven by the motto humanitarian service is extended to promote the quality of life.
USWAS invites all their members, parishioners, friends, relatives, well-wishers and all those interested to come in large number and voluntary be part of the blood donation campaign serving for a noble cause. Campaigning, ‘Donate blood and save a life today’, USWAS has enthusiastically come forward to serve humanity for a cause that every 2 seconds someone needs blood.
• Kindly follow the timings (9.00 am to 12.00 noon) as other group sessions are planned.
• Each donor will be screened will check blood pressure, other vital signs, donors hemoglobin level and when the result is ready they will inform that the person is fit to donate or not.
• If a person is fit then he/she has to fill the form and will be registered to donate the blood.
• Additional requirement for the donor it is mandatory to bring a valid ID card e.g. Emirates ID
• Donors should not be on an empty stomach.
For more details contact:
Maxim Ferrao – 050-4519993
Oscar Rego – 055-5892443
Roshan Menezes – 050-3875335
Herald Mathias – 050-5782509
Vincent Corda- 050-5742251
Denis Gomes – 050-6566741
Paul Menezes – 050-6968707
Canute D’Souza – 050-3959524
Manoj Menezes – 050-6722029
Sharan D’Souza – 050-2654131