Football becomes more exciting when bettors decide to play their game alongside the players. Betting becomes more enjoyable if the platform you use offers irresistible profits. We have a variety when it comes to the best sites for football betting. Here we list out the top sites which are good enough to make it to our list:
1. Marsbet: a revolution in the betting arena
This platform is a standard of quality when it comes to football betting. Licensed by CuraçaoeGaming, it is on top of our list of top bet exchange sites. There are attractive bonuses that users can choose from. Apart from that, Marsbet hosts bet games and casinos on a user-friendly platform. The website is easy to use and self-explanatory, the process is transparent. Among the perks, it offers reliable customer support, quick withdrawal, and multiple payment options.
2. Bet365: a name in the industry
Not just football betting, Bet365 is a well-known betting platform for several sports. The key feature of this platform is its ever-evolving nature. Recently, they added UPI to their list of payments, which adds to their user-friendliness. On the trustworthiness, nobody can doubt that Bet365 is easily the oldest in the industry.
Key Perks of Bet365 include:
- Newcomers qualify for 15% of that amount in credits up to 4,000 to their account on a deposit of 400+.
- Other sports-specific offers to maximize customer winnings.
- Live streaming of matches alongside live betting.
3. Sportsbet.io: Speedy, fair, and fun
Sportsbet stands third on our list. This website is different for a lot of reasons. It is a quick, reliable, and hassle-free betting platform. It offers good rewards for football betting too. The striking feature of this website is that creating an account here is a cakewalk. You can sign in through Facebook, Twitter, Line, or Telegram accounts for registration.
The pros of using Sportsbet bet exchange include:
- They are crypto-friendly.
- The deposit/withdrawal process is fairly swift and secure.
- Sportsbet, to date, does not offer phone support.
4. Betway: an amalgamation of everything
What makes Betway different is the schedules, expert columns, latest news, and betting tips offered. Launched in 2006, it now has licenses in many countries. It is a lucrative arena for football betting.
The key advantages of using Betway are:
- Betway offers mobile apps, for both Android and iOS devices.
- Supports various payment methods for bettors to choose from.
This football exchange would have occupied a better spot in our list, but two factors hold it back. One, the live streaming option is limited to the UK, Sweden, and Ireland. Two, welcome bonuses are limited in some countries. On all other fronts, Betway remains a champion here.
5. 1Win: New but promising
As compared to all the other names in the list, 1Win is relatively new in the industry. Despite being new, it has risen to fame because of the welcome bonuses and promotions. The CuraçaoeGaming license adds to the credibility of this new sensation. One not-so-good feature is that there is no FAQ section on 1Win’s official website.
The advantages of betting on 1Win are:
- It can be viewed in 15+ languages making it consumer-friendly.
- Though the versions are different, mobile apps do exist.
FAQs about online football betting:
1.Is online football betting legal in India?
Yes, online football betting is not prohibited in India by any law in the country. The law prohibits domestic gambling and does not say anything about online bet games. Therefore, the absence of any law barring it makes it legal.
2. How can I bet on a football match, and what should I take care of?
Choose a credibly licensed platform to bet in a football match. This can be online or offline. Next, focus on the fundamentals of football betting like climate, player record, form guide, home/away record, and head-to-head stats.
3. While betting, which football leagues should I choose?
In India, the major following is captured by La Liga, Bundesliga, and the Italian Serie A. The English Premier League is loved by 26% of the fans, followed by La Liga (21%) and Serie A (11%). Other important football events to look out for include:
- Italian Serie A (Italy)
- French Ligue 1 (France)
- Major League Football (The United States)
- Indian Super League (ISL)
- Dutch Eredivisie (The Netherlands)
- Portuguese PrimeiraLiga (Portugal)
- Chinese Super League (China)
While the Ronaldo vs.Messi debate will continue indefinitely, we hope that your search for the best betting site ends here. Betting at a football exchange can be a tricky affair, but we hope our guide made the job comparatively simple. Use these inputs to choose the best betting platform for football betting. The sites listed here have been ranked after a comparative analysis of perks and user-friendliness.
Note: Newskarnataka advises its readers to be aware of, and to comply with all locally applicable laws and regulations in this regard.