News Karnataka
Sunday, April 21 2024
Cricket

electrocuted

Shocking Torture in Moscow: Suspect Electrocuted by Russian Forces

25-Mar-2024 Russia

In a Russian court, three of the four suspects who are accused of carrying out the Sunday, March 24, concert hall attack in Moscow acknowledged their guilt for the...

Know More

Youth Electrocuted at Ambala Station | Shocking Video

13-Mar-2024 Haryana

A shocking video shows a young person deliberately jumping to their death on the high-voltage electric lines at the Ambala railway...

Know More

Tragic fatality were a teenager electrocuted while playing cricket

25-Nov-2023 Dharwad

Dharwad: A devastating incident unfolded as a 16-year-old boy lost his life after accidentally touching an electric wire while playing cricket at Madihal Siddarama Colony...

Know More

4 minor siblings electrocuted in UP’s Unnao district

20-Nov-2023 India

In a shocking incident, four siblings of a family were electrocuted after coming in contact with a pedestal "Farrata" (high -speed) fan in which current...

Know More

Bengaluru: Farmer, daughter electrocuted to death

10-Jul-2023 Bengaluru

In a shocking incident, a man and his daughter were electrocuted to death at their farm in Tumakuru district of K'taka on Monday.The incident took...

Know More

Chamarajanagara: Female elephant electrocuted in farm house

15-Feb-2023 Chamraj Nagar

In a tragic incident, a female elephant was electrocuted near Nagapattinam near Baragi in Omkara Forest Range under Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary Limits in the...

Know More

Bengaluru: 28-year-old BESCOM lineman electrocuted

24-Jan-2023 Bengaluru

A 28-year-old BESCOM lineman allegedly died of electrocution while fixing a transformer near Gopalapura police chowki on Monday January...

Know More

Bengaluru: Boy dies trying to free kite stuck on power cable

19-Jan-2023 Bengaluru

The deceased has been identified as Abubakar Siddiqui Khan (13), a resident of RT Nagar's HMT Layout. He was a Class 7 student at a...

Know More

Bengaluru: 2 boys get electrocuted while trying to catch pigeons

02-Dec-2022 Bengaluru

The boys in an attempt to catch the pigeons went on the terrace of a house carrying an iron rod on Thursday. While trying to...

Know More

Mandya: Cleaner electrocuted as tipper touches live wire

14-Nov-2022 Mandya

A tipper cleaner died on the spot after the tipper he was operating came in contact with a live electric wire on Sunday November 13.The...

Know More

Chennai: Man along with his 5 dogs electrocuted in TN

13-Nov-2022 Tamil Nadu

A 35-year-old hunter and his five dogs were electrocuted on Sunday November 13 when they came in contact with a live electric fence erected around...

Know More

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

[newsletter_signup_form id=1]

To get the latest news on WhatsApp