News Karnataka
Friday, February 23 2024


Tragic Delhi Hospital Incident: Engineers, Plumbers Electrocuted in Tank

24-Nov-2023 India

Following a deadly electrocution event at a local hospital in outside Delhi on Friday, three lives—including that of an electrical engineer—were unexpectedly...

Know More

Electrocution claims girl and grandparents in Karnataka

12-Aug-2023 Belagavi

Belagavi: In a tragic incident girl and grandparents die in electrocution.The deceased have been identified as eight-year-old Annapoorna Honnappa Lamani, her grandfather Erappa Gangapap Rathod...

Know More

eight-month-old chews mobile charger wire; dies of electrocution

02-Aug-2023 Bengaluru

An eight-month-old baby has died of electrocution after she chewed the pin of a mobile charger wire that was connected to a switchboard...

Know More

Hassan: Electrocution, crops gutted in fire

05-Mar-2023 Hassan

In a tragic incident, a farmer in Bavasavalli Village in the Taluk suffered severe losses after a fire broke out due to an electric short...

Know More

Chamarajanagara: Female elephant dies of electrocution

14-Jan-2023 Chamraj Nagar

In a tragic incident, a female elephant died after contacting a live electric wire at a farm in Doddabaragi Village of Hebballa Patrol in Hediyala...

Know More

Koppal: Boy loses memory after electrocution, contractor booked

31-Dec-2022 Koppal

Karnataka police have booked a contractor in connection with the electrocution of a 10-year-old boy who lost his memory and was severely injured in Milapura...

Know More

Mysuru: Boy dies of electrocution

30-Dec-2022 Mysuru

In a tragic incident, a youth died after an electric wire fell on him at Arakera (J) Village in the Taluk on Wednesday December...

Know More

Udupi: Labourer dies after electrocution in petrol bunk

23-Dec-2022 Udupi

Labourer died after he got electrocuted at a private petrol pump at Padubidri here.The deceased has been identified as Ningaraju (19), who hails from Haveri.As...

Know More

Bengaluru: Two boys die by electrocution attempting to catch pigeon

09-Dec-2022 Bengaluru

13-year-old boy Chandru, who was electrocuted while threatening a pigeon with a rod on the upper terrace of his house at Vijayanandanagar under Nandini Layout...

Know More

Tumakuru: Woman and cow die due to electrocaution

24-Nov-2022 Tumakuru

The incident took place when the woman, who came to the spot to remove the live electric wire lying next to her cow when she...

Know More

Mysuru: Three farmers die of electrocution

06-Nov-2022 Mysuru

In a tragic incident, three farmers died after being electrocuted in Neelasoge village in T Narasipur taluk in Mysuru district on Sunday November...

Know More

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

[newsletter_signup_form id=1]

To get the latest news on WhatsApp