Aviator has 2 top secrets considering what you need to implement for frequent and high wins: analytical skills and strategy. And fast reaction.
The game is based on RNG and Provably Fair technologies that ensure the gaming process is fully transparent and fair. Nevertheless, it provides some data that can be useful for approximately predicting the results and maximizing the chance of winning on aviatorgamble.com.
The strategy helps to make decisions fast and adequately. You can use whatever system: flat, progression, 2-bet method, autoplay, auto cashout features, et cetera. Strategies minimize time spent making bets, so you get more profitable gaming.
The time question is crucial in Aviator because it has rigid frames. The first is 5 seconds on making a bet. The second is 3 — 30 seconds long, and you must catch the cashout right before the round ends.
So, let’s learn how to win big! Or how to make a stable income. It’s up to you.
How do you win big in the Aviator game?
You need to know the approximate patterns and fast reactions to win big. The gameplay is such as:
- you make a bet;
- a plane starts to fly, the multiplier starts to count.
The multiplier amount depends on RNG; it’s random. But, if you analyze the data, you’ll estimate the possibilities of low and high hits. Theoretically, Aviator can give you an x1,000,000 multiplier to get 1 million dollars from the 1-dollar bet.
The x50-x100 rounds happen more frequently. And a massive hit like x300 goes once within a 60-minute frame. So, you need to test a game in free demo mode to see these patterns. Test it on new sites each time because different sites have various patterns in the same Aviator game.
How do you play Aviator without losing?
If you want a stable income and lose minimally, then choosing gaming on low coefficients is better. A plane always starts to fly with x1 — x2 coefficients. So you can win in that range almost every round.
Another option to minimize losses is to adjust 1 of Aviator bets in such a way that it reacts on low coefficients each time while you focus on big hits hunting. 2 features will help you to do it:
- Auto Cashout: you set a digit (x1.2 or x2.3, something like that) that triggers a cashout when a game shows that multiplier.
- Autoplay: you set several rounds for auto betting and limit when the mode should stop working. For example, it can stop when you win a pre-selected sum.
That way, you’ll get minimum losses. You can’t avoid them 100% because sometimes the Aviator plane flies away right after starting, on the x1.0 coefficient. So, it would be best to consider a percentage of losses comfortable to you.
Which Aviator app is best?
To select the best Aviator app, you must test online casino applications in demo modes and with minimal deposits. That way, you’ll learn:
- How does an app work? Does it have glitches or lagging?
- How professional is the customer support?
- What’s the speed of money going between the casino and your payment?
- Which patterns Aviator has on a selected application.
We advise you to download an app from the official websites of casinos and bookmakers. Or on Google Play and App Store. Please don’t download it from unofficial, obscure sites without licenses.
The best Aviator app should have these features:
- Well-designed user interface. It means that you can quickly find what you need. It doesn’t lag, and it does work fast. It has convenient navigation and a pleasant appearance.
- Fast loading time because the game is fast, and you must catch luck in seconds.
- Strong data protection. Security for an app is a must because you leave your name, age, home address, and banking information here. So look for a license on the official casino site. A license means that the brand undergoes strict tests and audits of security. So it’s highly likely that an app also has good security.
- Excellent user support. Test in when you start working with a selected brand. The agents must be professional and polite, helping you with most questions.
- Built-in integrations are going smoothly, such as payments and cryptocurrencies.
Which is the best site to play Aviator?
The best Aviator site must respond to the same criteria:
- legality (license);
- comfortable and fast payments;
- fast loading and no lagging;
- pleasant layout;
- great support;
- data security.
The license ensures that a casino or bookmaker comply with laws and maintains high standards in product and services.
Who owns the Aviator game?
The Aviator was developed in 2019 by the Spribe company. The official foundation was in 2018, and at the time, the developers were already preparing the Aviator project. For a debutant company, it was a huge success.
The title started a genre of its own, named Crash Games. In 2023, that category has 100+ products from different studios, but Aviator stays #1 thanks to its tools, features, and style.
We wish you luck! Follow the strategies, choose the best sites, and win big!
Note: Newskarnataka advises its readers to consult experts/professionals and research further on this subject, be aware of the risks involved, and comply with all locally applicable laws and regulations in this regard.