The right posture while sitting at the desk for long hours can save you from backache. Here is how:
1. Push your hips as far back as they can go in the chair.
2. Sit straight, but make sure the small of your back gets some support.
3. Adjust the seat height so that your eyes are at level with your screen and your knees equal to, or slightly lower than, your hips.
4. Let your wrists rest on your desk and do not extend your hand too far while operating the mouse.
5. Ensure your feet are supported either by the floor or a footstool.