Vijayapura: As many as 25 students from a government school have been admitted to the hospital after eating the morning breakfast.
According to sources, Kasturba Gandhi Girls Residential School in Tadavalaga, Vijayapura’s Indi Taluk.
The students began vomiting after eating breakfast on the morning of Tuesday June 7, owing to food poisoning.
The students were rushed to the hospital.
Vasantha Rathod, the Indi Taluk Block Education Officer, visited the hospital to inquire about the students’ health.