News Karnataka
Tuesday, December 05 2023

Tumkuru: Boys die due to electrocution in Belgumba

Tumkuru: Boys die due to electrocution
Photo Credit : By Author

Tumkuru: Two children who were playing were electrocuted and killed on the spot in an incident that took place in Belgumba Village of Tumakuru taluk.

On April 20, rhe two boys who were playing on the house accidentally touched the electric wire which was connected to the house and due to electrocution two boys Yatish (14) and Prajwal (14) died on the spot.

The public expressed outrage that the reason for the death of the boys was the negligence of the BESCOM department, and the police visited the place and conducted an investigation.

A case has been registered in Tumakuru Rural Police Station.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Editor's Pick

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp