News Karnataka
Friday, December 08 2023

M’luru: Gas cylinder explodes, one injured

Fire accident in belthangady
Photo Credit :

Mangaluru: A gas cylinder exploded on the evening of Saturday January 29 while being dismantled at a scrap dealer’s shop in Ammemar, Farangipete.

According to sources, the worker sustained burn injuries due to the explosion. Abdul Razak of Karaje in Bantwal has been recognised as the injured. He had delivered the cylinder to the scrap shop for recycling on an autorickshaw.

In the fire that broke out after the explosion, the autorickshaw was also completely destroyed.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Editor's Pick

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp