News Karnataka
Saturday, October 23 2021

Mangaluru

Tourist bus catches fire allegedly due to short circuit, no casualties reported

Mangaluru: A new tourist bus caught fire reportedly due to short circuit, at Ujjodi in Mangaluru on Tuesday.


It is said that the brand new bus belonging to Jain travels was parked at an open space near Ujjodi petrol bunk.  The driver of the bus was away and the cleaner of the bus who was in the bus had shown the bus to a prospective customer who wanted to book the bus for some programme.

It is said that while showing the seats and interiors of the bus to the customer, the cleaner had switched on several switches in the bus and had not put them off for a very long time. This may have caused a spark, ultimately setting the bus ablaze.

The fire brigade from Pandeshwar which reached the spot managed to extinguish fire. The frightened cleaner has been absconding after the incident.

Tourist bus catches fire allegedly due to short circuit, no casualties reported
Tourist bus catches fire allegedly due to short circuit, no casualties reported
Tourist bus catches fire allegedly due to short circuit, no casualties reported

MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to our Brand New YouTube Channel

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

error: Content is protected !!