News Karnataka
Saturday, January 28 2023
Udupi

Udupi: Bangle shop gutted in fire, short circuit suspected

Mangaluru: LPG gas explodes, no casualties reported
Photo Credit : IANS

Udupi: A fire broke out in a bangle shop near the Koteshwar Pattabhi Temple on Tuesday January 10. However, there were no casualties reported.

Shekar Poojary owned the shop and Sudhakar Jogi was running it. The incident happened after he had gone for lunch.

According to sources, the fire personnel were informed by locals who saw the fire. The building was engulfed by heavy smoke.

The accident destroyed the Rs 2 lakh that was kept in the shop. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp