‘Top 1000 Restaurants In the World’ for 2024 was recently revealed by La Liste, a restaurant guide and ranking firm based in France. Because La Liste uses scores rather than just individual places on a list, its ranking is distinct (you can read more about its methodology here). This year, seven establishments have achieved the highest possible score of 99.5. Among them are the American cities of Le Bernardin, Guy Savoy, L’Enclume, La Vague d’Or, Schwarzwaldstube, Japan, Sushi Saito, Hong Kong, and Schwarzwaldstube, Germany.
The list also included a lot of Indian eateries. With a score of 95, Indian Accent in New Delhi has the highest ranking among them. There are numerous establishments in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Hyderabad among the other entries in La Liste’s rankings. The ten with the comparatively highest scores are shown below:
The 10 Best Restaurants In India For 2024, According To La Liste
- Indian Accent, New Delhi (score 95)
- Karavalli, Bengaluru (score 86)
- Adaa at Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad (score 84)
- Yauatcha, Mumbai (score 84)
- Dum Pukht, New Delhi (score 84)
- Jamavar – Leela Palace, Bengaluru (score 83)
- Le Cirque Signature – The Leela Palace, Bengaluru (score 82.5)
- Megu, Leela Palace, New Delhi (score 82)
- Bukhara, ITC Maurya, New Delhi (score 79)
- Ziya, Mumbai (score 78.5)
Wasabi By Morimoto-The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel (Mumbai), The Table, Masque, The Bombay Canteen, Izumi Bandra, O Pedro, Americano, and Seefah are a few more restaurants in Mumbai. Falak, Farmlore, Lupa, and Bengaluru Oota Company were all included on the list in Bengaluru. Avartana in Chennai, Cavatina by Avinash Martins and Bomras in Goa, Baan Thai and Sienna Store & Cafe in Kolkata are more Indian eateries that should not be missed.
The fact that Chef Vanika Choudhary, of the Noon and Sequel fame, was named one of La Liste 2024’s “New Talents Of The Year” is another noteworthy Indian accomplishment.