News Karnataka
Friday, March 01 2024

missing puzzle pieces

Human Genome Project pieced 92% of the DNA & now filled in the remaining 8%

03-Apr-2022 Science

With advancements in technology scientists finally filled those gaps in May 2021, and officially published on Mar. 31,...

Know More

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

[newsletter_signup_form id=1]

To get the latest news on WhatsApp