News Karnataka
Tuesday, September 27 2022
Bengaluru

Bomb threat to B’luru schools, Central agencies looking into it says Araga

Araga Jnanendra jail visit
Photo Credit :

Bengaluru: Home Minister Araga Jnanendra on Saturday April 10 said that central agencies are probing the bomb hoax threat received by private schools in Bengaluru through mail. As many as 15 schools in the City and its outskirts have received bomb threats through e-mail on Friday April 8.

Minister Jnanendra told mediapersons here that the search operation was carried out until late night, and it was found that it was a hoax, he said.

Jnanendra added that police are trying to find out who is behind the threat, and the central agencies are looking into it.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp