News Karnataka
Saturday, March 02 2024
Davangere

Boy scalded by hot sambar succumbs despite medical care

WhatsApp Image 2023 11 04 at 10.46.07 AM
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Davanagere: Yalodahalli, a village in Channagiri taluk, was celebrating the festival of ‘Devara Habba’ at the home of a farmer named Hanumanthappa. ‘Devara Habba’ involves offering sacrifices to the goddess and conducting a grand feast where all family members come together to enjoy. During this time, everyone was joyfully participating in the rituals, sharing stories of hardships and joys.

At this moment, the grandmother from the adjacent house had requested her grandson to fetch some tamarind. As the boy set out to collect tamarind, he accidentally stumbled and spilled hot sambar (a South Indian curry) over himself. He was immediately rushed to the hospital for medical attention. Unfortunately, despite the medical efforts, the child has now tragically passed away.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp