News Karnataka
Friday, March 01 2024
Bengaluru

Decoration lights electrocute three persons in Kunigal

Photo Credit :

electrecutedmain

Bengaluru: In a heart-wrenching incident, three persons were electrocuted when the electric wire laid for the car festival decoration fell on the tractor in which they were travelling. As many as 20 others escaped the jaws of death by jumping out of the moving tractor.

The incident has been reported from Tuvekere village in Kunigal taluk. All of them were travelling to attend the local Venkateshwara Swamy temple fair. While they were travelling in an open tractor, the electric wires laid for decoration fell on the tractor. While 20 people jumped out of the tractor, three were struck in the tractor and were electrocuted.

The deceased are identified as Nagenagowda palya resident Hanumanthaiah (60), his son Girish (22) and Hulivahana resident Sunil (22).

The decorative electric lines were connected to the electric pole directly.

The bodies have been sent to Kunigal hospital for postmortem.

 

Share this:
Bhavana S

Read More Articles
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp