News Karnataka
Saturday, October 08 2022
Mangaluru

Mangaluru: Two shops gutted in fire, short circuit suspected

Fire accident in belthangady
Photo Credit : IANS

Mangaluru: A fire mishap at a commercial complex in Ujire on Wednesday August 31 destroyed goods stored in two shops.

According to sources, the fire was noticed in the commercial complex in front of the Ujire Anugraha English Medium School. Fire tenders from Belthangady were rushed to the spot to douse the blaze.

Anar Tyres and Raksha Agro were both destroyed by the fire, which is suspected to have been caused by a short circuit. Goods worth several lakhs are believed to have been destroyed by the fire.

Owing to Ganesh Chaturthi, both shops were closed on Wednesday.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp