News Karnataka
Wednesday, December 07 2022
India

Seven injured in fire tragedy in Munger

Young couple charred to death, Udupi
Photo Credit :

Patna: Seven members, including five children, of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire taht broke out in a house in Bihar’s Munger district on Friday December 10 morning.

According to police, the mishap took place in one Arun Kumar Tanti’s house in Balia village under Sangrampur police station around 9 a.m.

In a statement to the police, Tanti said that his wife Bindu Devi was cooking on an LPG stove. Suddenly there was a leakage and the gas spread all over the house. As the gas stove was on, it caught fire which soon engulfed entire room.

“In the process of dousing the fire my wife, five children and I sustained burn injuries,” Tanti said.

The victims were rushed to Munger’s common health centre for primary treatment and later referred to Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college Bhagalpur for better treatment.

Dr Raveena Bharti, in charge of primary health center in Sangrampur said: “The victims were rescued by local villagers and brought to our centre. We provided preliminary treatment to and referred them to Jawahar Lal Nehru medical college and hospital for better treatment.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp